Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Christmas Stocking Update

Hey everyone!
I thought I would let you all know how many Christmas Stocking spots I have left for 2012.

So, if you are interested in ordering some Christmas Stockings this year, I have 12 spots available.
They do fill up so order early. Each stocking takes about a week to make since I knit at night and during Eli's naptime. So, here are a few stockings I've done in the past. You are more than welcome to check out ALL of my stockings found {HERE}. Go {HERE} to order. Thanks and happy shopping.


Deer


Eeyore


Santa Claus


Puppy dog


Ice-skating Penguin


Snowmen/Snowwoman

Hope you find what you are looking for. If not, let me know and I'll see if I could knit something "just for you."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews