Thursday, July 26, 2012

Try it Thursday & Review {Wearwithall: Knits for your life}

Hey everyone! It's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you) and it is another wonderful week of
"Try it Thursday & Review."

I wanted to share with you a new knitting book called,
 Wearwithall: Knits For Your Life.




Are you looking for a new knitting book? Do you have projects in mind for the winter?

Well, this book has it all!!!

About:

 "This book was created collaboratively by five friends and colleagues, and supported by The Yarnery in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The photographer, Gale Zucker, is nationally known for her knitting photos; her work is featured in Mason Dixon's books, as well as the recent Craft Activism."

 You could also find their website {HERE}. It is a sweet website. The yarns used in the patterns are listed as well as the designers information. You could also buy the yarn and/or the book. They make it so easy to find the right yarn for your project.

Some of the projects I'm looking forward to creating from Wearwithall: Knits for your life are:

Socks
by Theresa Gaffey



I've actually never made socks before so it would be fun to try this pattern. I mean...I've made Christmas stockings but I don't use a circular needle. I guess I'm a little afraid of them. But, I'm willing to try anything, well...almost.

hats
by Martha Alvarado




This hat looks stylish and fitting. I love it! I love the block pattern. So pretty!

mittens
by Theresa Gaffey


Who doesn't need a pair of mittens in the winter? Well, I always do and these are so colorful. Of course, I would use any color besides black to make it fun to wear.

cable scarf and cowl
by Angela Paulson and Scott Rohr


I absolutely love the cowl. I love how short it is. I also love that you could add a stylish button.

Table runner
by Peggy Lexau



Overall, I was pretty impressed with the Wearwithall: Knits for your life book. I got excited after looking through all of the amazing designs. So many fun patterns! I can't wait to get started. Now, I just need more time to complete them and I will be one happy lady. Be sure to check out Wearwithall online.

Thanks for checking out Wearwithall and Sweetly Made (Just for you).



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews