Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bowdabra: Christmas in July Ribbon Tree Card

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for checking
Sweetly Made (Just for you).

July is the perfect month to start your Christmas crafts.
Did you know that I am one of Bowdabra's designers?

I do two projects per month using a Mini or full sized Bowdabra.
This month for Christmas in July, I decided to make a ribbon tree card.


It was simple and easy to make. If you start in July, you will be prepared for Christmas. Check out my full tutorial {HERE} and let me know what you think.

Also, if you haven't checked out my Etsy shop, please go {HERE}. I have PDF knitting patterns for Christmas stockings. I also have seven Christmas advent calendars that you could purchase. Please use JULY20 for 20% off any purchase. This does not include custom orders. 

Thank you for your support! I appreciate it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We love your card, Emilee! Thank you for being one of our Bowdabra Designers and for sharing your talents!

    Susie at Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews