Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweetly Made Monday

Today on
"Sweetly Made Monday,"
I wanted to share one of my Bowdabra projects. 
I did a tutorial on "summer fashion" ideas that are quick and easy.

I decided to make a Matching Beaded Ribbon Necklace and Bracelet. This project was especially easy because I used Bowdabra's Ribbon-to-Bead which includes a wire needle at the end. That way, it is super easy to thread your beads onto the ribbon.

You can find the entire tutorial {HERE} so be sure to check it out and leave a comment.


Aren't those fancy or what? Be sure to make some matching beaded ribbon necklace and bracelet before the kids go back to school. It would make the perfect "Back to School" gift or let them wear it on one of your summer vacations/trips. Enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews