Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Boutique


Well, the summer boutique didn't go well. First, it was located at a hotel so it was a little awkward to get people to attend. Second, it wasn't advertised as well as it could have been. At least I got to learn from the boutique. Plus, I got to hang out with my friend, Emily so that was nice. Here are a few photos of our boutique table. 





I knitted a lot of items especially for the boutique. I guess I'll be prepared for the next one.
I'm looking forward to it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that everything didn't work out well. Your table looks wonderful! I hope it works out well next time - well you are right, you will be prepared next time -

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't go so well! I wish I could have come to support you. Your table looks great and you look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews