Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New PDF Knitting Pattern

Hey everyone...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you).

I wanted to share with you my newest creation...

Are you excited?

Well, I designed a PDF knitting pattern today. 

It is called,
"Christmas Kitty."


Check out my Etsy shop for other fabulous PDF knitting patterns. You can make your very own Christmas stocking. If you are just learning how to knit...don't fret...my first project was a Christmas stocking.

So, I'm pretty sure if I can master it, you can too. If you are already a knit master, then I'm sure you will need a fabulous pattern for Christmas.

Let me know your thoughts! Thank you for following Sweetly Made (Just for you).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee! Very cool on making a knitting pattern. We want to invite you to add anything from your ETSY store in our Crafty Showcase. We have a spot for stores like yours! Come share!
    http://bowdabrablog.com/2012/06/30/saturday-showcase-craft-projects-8/

    Happy Saturday!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews