Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bowdabra: Summer Baby Fashion Tutorial

As a Bowdabra designer I get to create two projects a month.
I decided that I would do another "summer fashion" project.

Today, I wanted to share with you my "summer baby fashion" tutorial. After Easter, I found these cute iron-ons for 90% off so I thought, why not. There are always baby showers that I get invited to.

The entire tutorial can be found {HERE} so be sure to check it out as well as the other wonderful craft projects.



Aren't these adorable? I make my projects easy and affordable. 
I have enjoyed having a Bowdabra and Mini Bowdabra. 
Next month will be Christmas in July so stay tuned for my Bowdabra projects. 
Thanks for following Sweetly Made (Just for you). I appreciate it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews