Friday, June 15, 2012

2 Winners are...

Hey everyone!
Thanks for following Sweetly Made (Just for you).
So, this week has been busy for me.
My son is getting his second molars so we had a few bad days.
I'm also participating in a Summer Boutique this Saturday, June 16th.
It is located at The Holiday Inn Express on Auto Mall Drive in Sandy, UT.
So, please be sure to join me this Saturday if you are in the neighborhood. I would love to visit with you.

Now onto some pretty important business...

There are two winners!
The first winner is getting 250 Business cards from Day2Day Printing.
And the winner is...
#4 Whitney Dalton Sims

The second winner is getting Journey 2: The Mysterious Island DVD.
And the winner is...

#10 Joshua, Rebekah, Ethan, Elysia, Eoin, and Evrett Shaver

Congrats winners! Please contact me by June 18th or I will choose a new winner.
Thanks for supporting Sweetly Made (Just for you). I appreciate you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews