Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WhoopdWhoop Wednesday

It is another wonderful week of
"Whoopdwhoop Wednesday."
 
My internet wasn't working this morning so that is the excuse for my tardiness.
 
Anyway, I'm excited to share with you some more creations I received from
 
WhoopdWhoop.
 
Have you joined yet? Go {HERE} to sign up. It's free, fun and fabulous!
 
This week's theme is...
Puppets.
 
Do you love puppets?
My sister makes the cutest felt puppets so I decided to swap with her.
 
Here is what I received...
 

Cookie Monster


Elmo


Grover


Lorax

Pretty cool eh?

If you are interested in swapping your creations with other creations check out
WhoopdWhoop. It is super fun and easy. Invite your neighbors so shipping is FREE.

Good luck and I hope to swap with you soon.



Photobucket
http://bit.ly/kgSyyX

1 comment:

Total Pageviews