Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Try it Tuesday & Review




This week for
"Try it Tuesday & Review,"
 
I was given the opportunity to review a
 
Mother's Day Printables Packet from

Python Printable Games
 
Do you need a fun way to entertain your family this Mother's Day?
 
The Mother's Day printables packet contains 20 games. 






•Mother's Day Trivia

•Mother's Day Left-Right Gift Exchange

•Mother May I?

•Mother's Day Keepsake Kids' Craft

•Hot Actors Trivia

•Around the House Tidy Up Hunt

•I Love You In Any Language

•The Color of Music

•Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango

•Crazy Cookie Recipes

•Famous Moms and Daughters Celebrity Trivia

•Sexy Scavenger Hunt for Mom and Dad

•Champagne Trivia

•Survival of the Fittest party game

•Nasty British Food Trivia

•Pretty Pony Print-Out Paper Dolls for kids

•Romantic Coupons for Mom and Dad

•Flowers Trivia

•Homemade Matinee Kids' Acting Game

•Chocolate Trivia






In my opinion...

Python printable games has a lot of great ideas for parties, holidays, baby showers, etc. The company offers a variety of fun games and activities for the entire family. My favorite games were the British food trivia and the Mother's Day Tidy-up scavenger hunt. The British game was fun because my husband is from England. It was exciting to match the food to its description. It was also fun to quiz my husband. The Mother's Day Tidy-up scavenger hunt was a great idea for moms to relax while their family members clean up the home. What a great idea! I also liked the Mother May I game and I always love a wonderful keepsake.  Python products are perfect for everyone. They are downloaded to your computer for you to keep forever. And some of the printables are suitable for kids to entertain themselves while mom relaxes. What a perfect Sunday!

And the best part is...

If you sign up for their newsletter, they will give you 30 pages of free printables, and exclusive coupons and freebies every month. Also, be sure to follow them on twitter and facebook.

Thank you so much for your support.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews