Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scentsy Travel Pack Winner is...

Today, I get to announce two winners. Wahoo!
 
The winner of the
Scentsy Travel Pack is...
 
 

#19 Joshua, Rebekah, Ethan, Elysia, Eoin, and Evrett Shaver

I signed up for Joy's newsletter.

Congrats Shaver family! Please email me within 48 hours or I will choose a new winner.

The winner of the
Printable Pirate Party Game is...



#5 Nancy


Since you listed all the pirate games (I think), I'd like to have Survival of the Fittest.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I appreciate the support! If you are the winner, please email me within 48 hours or I will choose a new winner. Thank you.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited that I won the Scentsy Travel Pack! I can't wait to try all the lovely scents in it! :) Thank you so much!! I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews