Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sweetly Made Bowdabra Project



Hey everyone!
It is another wonderful week of 
showing off my Bowdabra skills.

Yesterday, Bowdabra's Blog posted my 
Mother's Day Card tutorial.




Do you need ideas for Mother's Day? Well, check out my beautiful card I made for my mother. It was quick and easy. I know your mother will love your own creation. Check out the other fabulous designers {HERE}. 
I hardly ever get comments so be sure to leave a comment saying how wonderful I am.
Also, my second tutorial will be up this Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your comments and support! I really do appreciate it. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful and your card is cute! I know your mother will love it!


    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews