Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Shower Diaper Cake Tutorial

Hey everyone!
This month I had the opportunity of doing
two baby shower projects for
Bowdabra.
 
Do you have a baby shower to host or a gift to give? Make a beautiful diaper cake to display as a decoration at your party. It also makes a perfect gift for that cute bundle of joy. Everyone will be amazed at your new talent. This is a quick and easy gift and it will look professionally done.
 
The complete tutorial for this quick and easy diaper cake is found {HERE}
 
 

It really wasn't hard to make. And, I had a lot of fun displaying it at the baby shower I held for my friend, Melissa. Thanks for having a sweet baby girl!

Stay tuned for next month when I display my Mother's day ideas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews