Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

Here is another fun item I received from
"WhoopdWhoop."
 
If you know me...I love to plan ahead. My faith is pretty firm so I went with it and ordered this cute onesie.
I don't have a baby girl but Adrian and I have always loved the name Elizabeth.
So, hopefully, I will have a girl next.
I know what you are thinking...are you crazy?
Why, yes but you never know what will happen.
And, maybe I will have a girl and name her Elizabeth.
That would work out great!
I didn't want to miss out on a great opportunity.
So, now I have a onesie with Elizabeth painted on it. So cute!
 


And, I received a pink clip for the baby's hair.


Check out the tiny flower on the bum. So cute!


So, here is to the future...whatever it beholds.

Check out Wendy's creations on WhoopdWhoop.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews