Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

Yippee!
It is another week of
"WhoopdWhoop Wednesday."
 
So, another one of my favorite swappers is
Sonia Barton.
 
I received some wooden trains from her husband. I think I cleaned them out.
Sonia is super nice too.
 
I received these diaper envelopes from her.
They will make the perfect baby shower items.
 
"This is great for when you only need to carry 1 or 2 diapers and the wipes. Or you can put this small bag in a bigger bag for easy grab and hand off."
 
Don't we all need one of these? You don't have to bring the entire diaper bag, you could just carry one of these diaper envelopes. Pefect!
 
Or, you could store some of your toddler's favorite toys or even better....my finger puppets.
 



Have you checked out WhoopdWhoop? Did you sign up yet? Please do. I will be having a 2nd WhoopdWhoop challenge next week so stay tuned. Thanks and have a wonderful Wednesday.

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews