Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Try it Tuesday & Review

This week for
"Try it Tuesday & Review,"
 
I had the special privilege of reviewing some products from
 

"MEGA Brands provides stimulating creative experiences for children and families through innovative, well-designed, affordable and high-quality products that are marketed worldwide under leading brands such as MEGA BLOKS®, ROSE ART®, MAGNEXT® and BOARD DUDES®."
 
I am a huge fan of Mega Brands! They have an assortment of products for preschool children and boys and girls aged 5-12. I was excited to try some of their Mega Bloks products. Some of their popular themed items include Hello Kitty, Blok Squad, Halo, Dragons Universe, Thomas & Friends and Iron Man 2. I was lucky enough to receive the following two products and boy did we have fun.
 

The Mega Bloks Maxi farm is perfect for ages 1 and up. The blocks were decorated in a farm theme. We were able to build a farm and stable, feed the cow and drive the tractor around. The blocks fit perfectly inside an easy storage bin and a lid that you can build on. It is also compatible with other Mega Bloks sets. Perfect! What a fantastic and clever idea! This is the perfect gift for your little one to build hand/eye coordination and imagination. I know we will be spending lots of time building and rebuilding with our new Mega Bloks Maxi Farm.




The Build n Go Walker is ideal for ages 9 months to 36 months. You could help your child learn to walk, recognize shapes and colors and build n sort. I was amazed at how quickly my son could place the shapes in the correct spots. He already knows how to walk but he loves pushing and pulling the walker. My favorite part was seeing my son's face light up when I showed him his new toy. He was so excited! We already have the Mega Bloks Classic Bag so now we can build on top of his walker. The walker is easy to assemble and easy to store. I also love the bright colors! It is the total package.


Here is my son, Eli standing with his new build n go walker.


Be sure to check out Mega Brands website, blog, facebook and twitter.
Thanks for following and supporting Sweetly Made (Just for you).


Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. This is my completely honest opinion above and may be different from yours. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews