Thursday, March 22, 2012

Try it Thursday & Review {Wholesale Costume Club}

This week on
"Try it Thursday & Review,"
 
I was offered to review a costume by
 
Wholesale Costume Club
 
I know Easter is just around the corner but before you know it, Halloween will be here and you will be scrambling to find the perfect costume for your children and family.  Wholesale Costume Club has costumes that fit any holiday such as Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Do you remember the Christmas Story? They even have a look alike costume that once embarrassed Ralphie. I loved dressing up like a bunny when I was younger.
 




 
Or you could dress up your infant/toddler in a precious bunny costume.
 
 




 
They have a variety of costumes for girls, boys, women, men, infants/toddlers and plus size individuals so it was hard to choose just one. I finally narrowed it down to either the polka dot I love lucy dress or the plush lion costume.
 
 



I decided to review the plush lion costume for my son since he will need a costume next Halloween. I don't really have any parties to go to so I put my son's needs before my wants. Now, I have to be honest but I did compare the lion to costumes I've gotten in the past. And, the lion costume is very soft. I also love how children can wear their own shoes with it. Eli is very active and loves to walk so I thought the lion would be perfect. The arms are a perfect size and even have elastic where the hands go through. The costume is thin which isn't ideal for Utah weather especially in October. But, it would be perfect for warmer climates like California or Arizona. The only negative that I found with the lion costume is it doesn't seem well made. There was a seam that was coming out near the belly and the yarn was falling out of the headpiece. However, I do like the headpiece. It is easy to tie onto your little one and the ears are adorable. Although, I had one negative thought, I still recommend Wholesale Costume Club. They have so many cute costumes and the prices are reasonable and extremely competitive. You can find Wholesale Costume Club. They are also on facebook so be sure to like them and tell them Sweetly Made (Just for you) sent you. Thank you and happy shopping!



 
 
Disclosure: I received the plush lion Wholesale Costume at no cost to me for the sole purpose of this review. Opinions here are my own.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute costumes! The thinner material would work wonderfully down here in Arizona :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews