Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sweetly Made Saturday

It's another wonderful week of
"Sweetly Made Saturday."

I know it is only March but I had to show you this stocking I made last year.
This stocking is one of my popular patterns.

I met Laurie back in 2010 when she ordered a bunch of Christmas stockings. Now, her children want them so I've made double stockings. It has been so much fun corresponding with her and her family. I feel apart of her family now.

If you would like to order early for 2012, please do so. I would love to knit you and your family a treasured Christmas stocking. Thanks and enjoy Spring!




Simple, yet elegant! I love this Santa Claus 2 Christmas stocking. If you would rather knit it yourself, check out my PDF knitting pattern found {HERE}.


Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews