Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

Today on
"WhoopdWhoop Wednesday,"
 
I wanted to share with you this awesome
train bag I received.
 
I've been planning Eli's 2nd birthday party for awhile and simply asked Joanna if she had a bag with trains.
Low and behold, she came through and created this wonderful goodie bag.
 
 


I'm so excited about this bag! I can't wait for Eli's birthday party. It is going to be a blast.

 I love Whoopdwhoop! There are some seriously talented people that swap. So, if you haven't signed up, please use this link. It is definitely worth it.
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for featuring my bag! I appreciate it! I'm so glad you liked the bags. It always makes me nervous when I send my creations on to someone else. :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews