Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

This week on
"WhoopdWhoop Wednesday,"
I wanted to share with you my latest
Valentine's Day Project.
 
I received these vinyl numbers 1-14 from
GingerSnapCrafts
(WhoopdWhoop site)
 
 

And I bought this cute Valentine's Activity A Day Countdown Calendar for Kids
from {HERE}.  It was only $5 for the pdf instructions and $0 to make since I had the boxes, ribbon and paper. There are 70 activity cards so I chose some for Eli's age. I liked Jenn's idea on laminating and the cards below but I used what I had to save money.
 


And I transformed it into this...




So, everyday, Eli and I do a different Valentine's Day themed activity.
It sure has been fun. He may be a little young so it will be even better next year. And, the best part is that I can switch up the activities to give us a variety of fun things to do each day.


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear some of the activities you do! What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews