Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Try it Tuesday & Review




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 
I hope you all have a wonderful and sweet Valentine's Day.
As Ellen Degeneres always says, "Be kind to one another."
 
Today for
"Try it Tuesday & Review,"
 
I wanted to share with you more
 
"FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS."
 
I had the opportunity of reviewing this Irish T-shirt. I chose the style and there were definitely a variety.
For some reason, I thought I could choose a women's baby doll t-shirt but my choices were limited to size (Men's Adult SM-XL) and color. I didn't realize till it arrived. It was a good thing I didn't get Irish Princess in a L or XL. That would have been funny to give to my husband or dad.
 
Overall, I like the shirt. It may be a bit big but I like the fact that I can pretend to be Irish for a day. There are many other styles that you could choose from. I'm sure you will find one that you like.
 


This t-shirt is my favorite! I love the rhinestones.









Be sure to check out ALL of the "FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS."
And get ready for St. Patrick's Day. Afterall, it is the next holiday (after President's Day).
And I'm sure you will need something green to wear.


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews