Thursday, February 9, 2012

Try it Thursday & Review




This week for
  "Try it Thursday & Review,"      

I had the opportunity of reviewing this
St. Patrick's Day T-shirt-Let's get ready to stumble.


If you know me well...you know that I don't drink so this would be perfect if you did drink. I do like the leprechaun and the bright green color. Why am I reviewing this T-shirt if I don't drink? Well, I'm actually reviewing the company and the other T-shirts they sell.

There are some really cool shirts that you could get for St. Patrick's Day.

Plus, this review gives them some exposure and hopefully YOU will check out their site. They also have a guarantee to keep you completely satisfied. They also provide you with the highest quality products and service. They are great to work with and I received my shirt within a couple of days after ordering. Their prices are reasonable and S&H is included. Wow! What a great company.


I have always enjoyed celebrating St. Patrick's day. I normally don't have anything green to wear so I was happy to find a company that sells T-shirts for St. Patty's day. They have so many fun shirts and I'm sure you would agree.

Check out these "FUNNY IRISH T-SHIRTS."

My favorites are these...








Doesn't that get you excited for St. Patrick's Day?
Now, you will be set and no one will pinch you because you are wearing an Irish T-shirt.
 And you may even get kissed...wahoo!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews