Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

Today for
"WhoopdWhoop Wednesday,"
 
I wanted to share with you what I received from WhoopdWhoop.
I received this beautiful purple scarf.
 
 


Melanie from Mel's Children's Accessories made this and I was able to use my whoops to swap for it.
Thanks Melanie! I love the different colored yarn that you used. She also has an Etsy shop found {HERE} so be sure to check it out.

Now for the exciting part! Since there aren't too many whoopers out there, I thought I would throw out a challenge. If you don't know what WhoopdWhoop is, let me tell you how fantastic and easy it is. The website is found {HERE}.

All you do is:
-List your creations
-Earn whoops
 -Trade whoops
 -and get stuff

I've gotten some pretty sweet things such as wooden trains, scarfs, onesies, gift bags, shirts, etc. You only have to pay to ship the item to your fellow swapper. And you get to meet some pretty talented people.

It is that easy!
So, here is the challenge...

1-Go {HERE} and sign up.
2-List 1 or more creation(s).
3-Come back here to comment to let me know that you signed up.

Those that sign up and comment will be entered into a drawing...

If 10 people sign up, I will give away one of my knitted headbands. If 25 people sign up, I'll give away two of my knitted headbands. If 50 people sign up, I'll pass out. No I'm joking, I'll give three of my headbands away. They are perfect for the winter so be sure to sign up.
If you have already signed up, leave a comment saying that you added another creation to your dashboard.
Thanks and have a fantastic day.

 
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my scarf. I'm so glad you like it! Whoopdwhoop is pretty fun...I've found really cute baby gift items!

    Melanie
    www.youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews