Saturday, January 21, 2012

Valentine’s Day Flower Arrangement Hair Bows

Hey everyone!
It's
"Sweetly Made Saturday,"
 
And....
 
it is another month of Bowdabra creations made by me. Wahoo!
Are you familiar with Bowdabra? Well, check out their blog found {HERE}. I am one of the designers and have the opportunity of creating two projects each month. It has been a blast to work with them.
 
So, what did I make for January?
 
I made this cute
Valentine's Day Flower Arrangement Hair Bows.
 
 


Do you need a Valentine's Day gift for your daughter, niece or granddaugther? Check out my tutorial on Bowdabra found {HERE}. While you are there, check out the other craft tutorials. There are some pretty amazing Bowdabra designers. I'm sure you will get a great idea for your V-Day gift.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Total Pageviews