Thursday, January 5, 2012

Try it Thursday & Review

This week for
"Try it Thursday & Review,"
I had the opportunity of reviewing
 
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster motorized railway
Cranky & Flynn Save the day!
 


This is what came in the mail for me...well, actually for my son. Wow!


Description of Cranky & Flynn Save the day:

When a fire breaks out on the Island of Sodor, you can save the day by helping Cranky unload a special delivery, the brand new fire engine Flynn with this Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Motorized Railway Playset - Cranky and Flynn Save the Day. Use the remote control to drop off the special loading crate which pops open and sends Flynn racing to the rescue! Together you, Cranky and Flynn can save the day! The Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Motorized Railway Playset - Cranky and Flynn Save the Day features: A full loop of track Cranky is over 2 feet tall and can rotate 360 degrees via remote control Flynn, loading crate, cargo car, magnetic cargo and more Motorized train track play is compatible with all TrackMaster track sets ( sold separately ) Requires 8 AA and 3 AAA batteries (not included) Theres a whole world to discover and explore with Thomas & Friends ! With collectible die-cast and motorized engines and play sets , children can recreate their favorite moments from Thomas & Friends and imagine exciting new adventures!

In my opinion...
First of all, I want to thank Fisher Price for the generosity and for the opportunity of reviewing this product. Please check out Fisher Price on facebook found {HERE}, like them and let them know who sent you. What a fantastic toy! I am blown away! Did you know that Cranky is one of the most popular and important characters on Thomas & Friends? Well, if you haven't been exposed to Thomas & Friends, you are definitely missing out. I have recently become exposed thanks to my cute son Eli. He loves Thomas & Friends so I was excited to receive this railway set in the mail.

I think the best part about this railway is that it comes with a remote control so your child can control Cranky. What a great idea! And it was easy to figure out too. I was also blown away by the height (28" tall). Cranky also rotates 360 degrees. I know my son will love Flynn the fire engine. The best part about Flynn is that he charges out of his cargo crate to put out the fire. Flynn can be your child's hero that saves the day. The assembly didn't take long either. All I needed was a Phillips screwdriver and three steps later, it was assembled. I also thought it was nice that you could choose to turn the sound on or off. That way, you wouldn't hear it a hundred times a day. Overall, I am pretty impressed with this railway and I know my son will love it too. However, this set is good for 3+ so we will wait for Christmas 2012 or his birthday in 2013 (I am writing this review while he is asleep). This past Christmas, we bought him the Thomas the Tank Engine: Water Tower Figure 8 Set which is perfect for his age.

 


Keep in mind that Eli just woke up and probably was overwhelmed by all the gifts we gave him.
He definitely loves it because he is constantly playing with it.



This is what it looks like. It is awesome! And you could change it up a bit. You don't necesarrily have to make a figure eight. You can make a circle or do whatever your little creative mind comes up with.

Fisher Price also has other toys so be sure to check out their website found {HERE}.

Thanks for following. Have a wonderful day!

 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. My grandson loves, no LOVES!!!! Thomas. Ever since he was little, even when the first little jingle of Thomas came on, he would brighten up and twirl around in his seat. I made him a Thomas quilt for Christmas. We couldn't be there for Christmas but we watched him on skype and he hugged the quilt and loved it. Needless to say, it made me cry. Your son will have so much fun with this. I am now going to make a big pillow mat out of the scraps from the quilt for him, even more Thomas. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! My 2 and 4 year old love Thomas. What a neat toy.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews