Monday, January 16, 2012

Sweetly Organize IT

This week for
"Sweetly Organize It,"
I thought I would share a Food Storage site.
 
It is called
Emergency Food Storage Pros
which is found {HERE}.
 
Do you have food storage? I think it is important to keep your food storage up to date and placed in a convenient place in case of an emergency. Where do you keep your food storage? Is it easy to locate? I started keeping my food storage in our basement. I feel that the garage would be too hot in the summer so it is stored by the basement door for now.
 
What are Emergency Food Storage Pros about?
 
They said, "What distinguishes us here at EmergencyFoodStoragePros.com is that we not only provide the basics in terms of ideas for emergency food storage, emergency preparedness, survival, and self reliance, but that we also provide innovative ideas; we serve up concepts that you probably never even thought about, but can greatly benefit from. These ideas could possibly save your life and those of your loved ones. Some of these ideas are also fun and creative. They are designed with you, the dear reader, in mind. We want to challenge you to think of your own methods that will greatly enhance your lives, and please, please, be willing to share and comment. After all, we are all in this together."
 
They have several categories that they discuss such as DIY, emergency food/food storage, emergency preparedness, food storage, outdoor survival, precious metals investing, preparedness and self reliance.
 
Be sure to check out Emergency Food Storage Pros. I'm sure you will learn something new.
Thanks for following! Have a wonderful week.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Neat site! Where we live we lose power all the time and have to rely on a generator for sometimes weeks. I appreciate the information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have food storage, but it's not very organized right now! I'm heading over to check out the site and see if they have any good tips for me!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews