Monday, January 9, 2012

Sweetly Organize IT

It has been a long time since I posted something on
"Sweetly Organize IT."
 
Do you have a New Year's Goal to organize? I heard that January is the month to organize.
I have a small goal to simplify our home and use up what we have. I noticed we have accumulated so much "stuff." Do you have a lot of "stuff" hanging around your home?
Well, now is the time to simplify and give away things you don't use anymore. Or use it up or throw it away.
 
Today, I wanted to share with you my Target find and how it helped me to re-organize Eli's bathroom. I found these small black bins in the $1 section at Target. I didn't realize till later that there were two to a pack so I had four and I was pretty excited. There were other colors so check it out soon or they will be gone.
 
Here is a before picture.
I thought it was pretty organized.
 

Here is an after picture.
There are two bins with towels/wash rags, one bin with toilet paper and tissues and the other bin with soap/shampoo, etc.


I love these bins. They fit perfectly and look so much better than the baskets. They also match. Now, I just need some pretty tags to label my new bins. Thanks Target for providing cheap bins! They were $2.50 for a pack of two. What a deal!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! What a terrific deal on the bins too. I was just telling my daughter I needed some but they are too expensive.Looks like I'm going to Target. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I hope you will stop by Katherines Corner and say hello. Hugs P.S> Don't forget to enter the Pink poodle Giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews