Monday, January 30, 2012

Great News!!!

Guess what?
I have some GREAT NEWS!!!
 
Today, I joined eCRATER.com found {HERE}
which is sort of like Etsy but it is completely free to join.
 
What is eCRATER?
 
eCRATER is both a free web store builder and an online marketplace. If you are a seller you can create your own free online store in minutes. If you are a buyer you can browse and search among millions of products.

All products are submitted to Google Product Search. You can easily import your eBay products as well.

I heard about it from WhoopDWhoop.

I also added some PDF Knitting patterns.
Yes, that is right. If you are a knitter, you can purchase my knitting patterns.
So, check it out or you could always check out my Etsy shop found {HERE}.

Thanks and have a lovely day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews