Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

This week for
"What I won Wednesday & Review,"
I won a wonderful Fall print from
Imprintalish.
 
Don't you just love that name?
I sure do.
 
This is what I won....
$20 Shop Credit from Imprintalish's Etsy shop for a photography print(s) of your choice
 
I chose this beautiful photography print.
 

I look forward to using this next year. It will be a perfect addition to my Fall decorations.

Lish, the owner said,
"I love catching the small moments that make up the big picture in life. Capturing and storing memories on paper is a favorite past time of mine and I hope you enjoy what I've captured just as much as I do!"

Check out her Etsy store found {HERE}.



Lish has other wonderful prints...

This is another one of my favorites for the Christmas season.





 
Be sure to check out Imprintalish's blog found {HERE}.
Thanks Lish for the beautiful print.
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm loving the Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - what a wonderful eye for things - who would think that winding white Christmas lights and taking a picture would make a beautiful picture - wonderful talent!!!!! I put her shop in our favorites!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews