Monday, December 12, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

 
Today for
"Sweetly Organize IT,"
I thought I would share a couple things unrelated.
 
First, I am being featured at Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy found {HERE}.
I was thrilled when Macy told me. I quickly went to her site and found my Tinker Bell Christmas stocking. If you haven't seen it, go check it out. Thanks Macy! I appreciate it.
 

Second, I forgot to tell you about my craft on the Bowdabra blog found {HERE}.
I made some Santa Claus Cupcake Toppers with Mini Bowdabra Bows. If you haven't heard of Bowdabra, check it out. I love my Bowdabra!
 

Thank you to those who featured my blog. I appreciate it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. these are both great I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews