Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

It's Christmas time and
"Sweetly Made Saturday."
I have a special treat for all you Disney lovers out there.
 
I knitted a Mickey Mouse and Tinker Bell Christmas stocking.
My client also wanted the names Papa Mouse and Disney Nana knitted on her stocking.
I thought it turned out so cute!
 



I just love new Tinker bell design. If you are interested in purchasing a Christmas stocking for 2012, please let me know. I am now accepting orders. Thank you and have a lovely Christmas.

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aw, these are just lovely! You are so talented to be able to create these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to last week's Tuesday Confessional! You've been featured, so stop by and grab a button. :)
    http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/12/tuesday-confessional-features-top-10.html
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews