Friday, December 16, 2011

Pillsbury Potluck Party

Today for
"Try it Thursday & Review,"
I wanted to share with you my successful
Pillsbury Potluck Party.

First, I invited all of my friends and family to join me in tasting some delicious Pillsbury products. They chose some fun recipes from  http://bit.ly/IdeasMadeEasy to share with everyone.


I gave everyone recipe cards and asked them to place their name in the jar for the giveaway.


Here are all of the prizes. Plus, I had a secret prize which was refrigerated.


I made California Crescent Sandwiches. It was the overall winner!
They were delicious and very easy to make.



My sister Cassie made these Crescent Dogs which were a great hit with the kids.


My sister n' law made these wonderful Chocolate Chip and Peppermint Cookie Barks. Yummy!


These crescent dogs were delicious!


Here is my sister Cassie and her daughter Claire enjoying Pillsbury products.


Here is my son, Eli enjoying the food.


Congrats Keri! You won one of the prizes.


Claire was super excited to win a cookie mix. She wanted to open it right away.


All of the kids with their prizes.
Yes, I gave away a lot of prizes for my guests.

Overall, the party was fabulous. It was so much fun tasting the different Pillsbury dishes. Pillsbury has a ton of easy recipes that are both delicious and fulfilling. It was hard to narrow it down to the California Crescent Sandwiches but I'm glad I made them because they were a hit.


Pillsbury is also on facebook found {HERE} and twitter found {HERE}.
Thanks Pillsbury for making wonderful products!

“Disclosure: The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.”



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews