Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

This week for
"What I won Wednesday & Review,"
I wanted to share with you what I brought to my friend's baby shower.
 
I was excited to win a $25 gift card to
Little Monsters studio
found {HERE}.
 
Yuri makes the cutest...
 


Cupcake toppers


Banners


Centerpieces


Confetti


Door Signs


Stickers/Labels/Hang Tags


Favor Bags

I had Yuri do a custom order for my friend Keri.

She made cupcake toppers and favor bags.

I loved how they turned out!



There were two different colors. 


Here are the cupcakes I brought to the baby shower. I forgot to take a photo of the favor bags. Woops! But, they sure were cute and everyone loved them. They thought I was so creative. Of course, I didn't take the credit. Thanks Yuri for the fabulous custom design. I appreciate it!

 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emilee!
    Thanks so much for this!!

    The pictures look great!!

    Hope you dont mind me using your picture and linking back!

    Thanks again, Yuri

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews