Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday's Wonderful Review {Tempur-Pedic}



This post is sponsored by Tempur-Pedic, the brand millions of owners trust to deliver their best night’s sleep every night. Enjoy our Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer now and give the gift of custom comfort to someone you love.


Instead of

“What I won Wednesday & Review,”

I am going to do...

"Wednesday's Wonderful Review."

I have the opportunity of sharing with you my thoughts about the little comforts that make the holiday season special for me. There are many reasons why I love the holiday season. And, I could write a fifty page story about the joy I feel when the weather changes, the leaves fall and the holidays approach. But, I was asked to write a short post about the one thing that gives me comfort when the temperature goes down.

“Is it that time of year already? Why, yes it is. So, grab your favorite blanket and get comfortable as I share with you the love I have for holiday comforts.

I grew up in California so there wasn’t much change to the weather. However, I did wear an occasional sweatshirt or light jacket during the holiday season. Now, I live in Utah where coats are a necessary item in my wardrobe. Although my husband complains about the snow and cold weather, I simply love it. It allows me to cuddle up with my favorite cozy blanket and knit a Christmas stocking or read a favorite book. It allows me to put on the fire and stay in my pj’s all day if I wanted to (Note: I am a stay at home mom). Although, I have been tempted to stay in my pajamas all day, I am not the type. I have a routine and that means that I must change my clothes by at least 8 or 9am. But, that doesn't mean I don't get excited when it is time to put my pj's back on.
I believe everyone must have a soft blanket or a pair of slippers. My son loves his bunny blanket and so it has become a comfort to him to carry around everywhere he goes. Life wouldn't be the same if we weren't able to change our wardrobe four times a year or wear socks to bed or wear our favorite homemade scarf or wear that fabulous white winter coat. I know it isn't convenient to grab a coat as you run out the door to get the mail. But, it sure is fun to be comfortable and look fabulous. That is why, I love my holiday comforts….white coat….cozy blanket…new slippers….the list goes on and on and on. What are your favorite holiday comforts?


Well, I hope that everyone has a safe and comfortable holiday season.
Comfort is the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday gift list, so be sure to take advantage of Tempur-Pedic's Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer! I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective.





  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. There's a face I haven't seen in a while! And Cute scarves! I miss having warm fuzzies. Although last night it was 65 degrees outside and I was freezing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews