Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey everyone...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you).
This week for
"Sweetly Organize IT,"
I have more advice from my mother.
 
This week, I asked her if she had any tips on staying organized with a toddler.
 
Is it possible?
 
She gave some great advice and it was short and sweet. She said,
 
"We always tell our clients to organize the room first that is bothering them the most. It is almost impossible to stay completely organized with a toddler."
She told me that Target has some really nice looking open top containers (different colors & different fabrics). She continues by saying, "It is probably better to have containers with lids. However, they aren't as nice looking.  Meanwhile, keep a few toys out and the rest in cupboards/closets. Bring out something different everyday."
 
Thanks Mom!
 
So, I'm going to on my master bedroom because it always seems the messiest in the morning.
Stay tuned...
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews