Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

I have a special Christmas treat for
"Sweetly Organize IT."
 
Are you ready for Christmas? Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet?
If the answer is no to both questions...look no further.
Check out these wonderful Christmas cards at
 
 
found {HERE}.
 
"It's a magical moment at Tiny Prints—our collection of 2011 Christmas cards have appeared! Be enchanted by our newest designs, brightest colors and most alluring array of formats ever. Kiss ordinary cards goodbye and fall in love with our incredible selection of Christmas cards. When you find the holiday card of your dreams, put your favorite family photo on the front (or back, or even inside with our latest layouts!). Sending photo Christmas cards is a wonderful way to share the spirit of the season with special friends and family. Your Christmas greeting orders are given the royal treatment by professional designers, ensuring that your Christmas cards will earn a place of honor in the hearts and homes of every loved one on your list."

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas cards from Tiny Prints...







But, I think this is my favorite one of all...



I love this card and so does my husband! This card had an option of changing the colors so I chose peppermint instead of gunmetal. The colors were perfect especially with our wardrobes. I loved the simple design and would definitely choose it for our Christmas card.

Tiny Prints is easy to navigate through. They have a great filtering system on the left hand side. It was a piece of cake to narrow down my selection. I didn't feel overwhelmed and I found the perfect Christmas card.
 Tiny Prints also has fabulous designs for Baby Announcements, Business Cards, Stationary, Address Labels & Greeting Cards.

Be sure to check them out on facebook and twitter!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews