Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

It is another wonderful week of
 
"Sweetly Made Saturday."
 
I love this series because I get to showcase what I recently knitted.
 
Remember the "Twas the night before Christmas" stocking?
Well, my client also wanted the "Teddy Bear" Christmas stocking.
 
I love when they match or at least have the same color schemes.
 
I knitted this stocking for my son Elijah before he was born so it was pretty special to knit again.
 



 


If you are interested in purchasing a Christmas stocking for 2012, please let me know.
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love your knitted stockings. Such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower.

    Stop by for a look at my Shabby Apple "Little Black Dress" Giveaway! Hope you'll join the fun!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/11/anything-goes-linky-party_10.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews