Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WhoopDWhoop

This week I'm sharing something I got from
"WhoopDWhoop."
 
Have you signed up?
If not, go {HERE}.
 
Since Thanksgiving is approaching quickly, I decided to use 3 whoops to get
this darling Turkey onesie for Eli.
 
Katie from katiemusic said,
"This silly turkey is ready for Thanksgiving! The turkey face (all out of soft fleece) has been embroidered onto a brown striped onesie. I can also make this on a solid brown onesie if you prefer. Due to the size of the design, this really looks best on a onesie up to 24mos. in size."

When it arrived, it was packaged so nicely...



Isn't it adorable? I look forward to dressing Eli in his new onesie. Thanks Katie! I love it!

Katie also has a cute reindeer onesie found {HERE}.


I love it! I just need 3 more whoops.

If you would like to order one of my headbands...they are only 4 whoops found {HERE}.
But, first you need to join and earn whoops to buy it.
It is not hard at all! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Katie!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews