Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

This week for
"WhoopDWhoop Wednesday,"
I wanted to spotlight a very talented individual.
 
I swapped one of my knitted headbands for this awesome
toy train.
 


The train was done by Sonia Barton's husband. She wrote,


"The Train has been coated with a Danish Oil, that Stains, Seals & Protects the wood.

It measures 10 inches long. It is 4 3/4 inches at it's tallest points."

I was pretty impressed with the train. I thought it would be a perfect centerpiece for Eli's 2nd birthday party.
Can you guess the theme? Yes, I've been planning it for awhile now but that is what I love to do. Also, I guess he can play with it. :)

If you haven't heard of WhoopDWhoop, check it out {HERE}.
Also, I lowered all of my prices so be sure to request a few of my items.

(Example: Headbands=3 whoops, not 4 and all of my flower clips=1 whoop)
So, if you make ANYTHING at all, sign up for WhoopDWhoop and start swapping.
 It is a lot of fun and you meet new people!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. My husband is always amazed when people like his stuff. He used to only make it for the nieces and nephews. Until I finally conned him into letting me put it out there.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews