Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

It is another sweet week of
"What I won Wednesday & Review."
 
A few months ago, I won a TZ Burps plush bird
found {HERE}.
 
This is the bird that arrived at my house.
 
 
 Tara is the owner of TZ Burps and makes the cutest owls, birds and even penguins. Each animal is soft and made with fleece. They are perfect to cuddle up with, use as a pillow or a decoration. Tara said, "You can create your own owl/bird or purchase ones that are ready to leave their nests! I am always creating new ones so make sure to check back often to see whooo needs a home!"

She also has a blog found {HERE}.  
 
Don't you want to buy ALL of these? They are too cute!
 

My favorite is the penguin

If you need a gift for a friend, check out TZ Burps.
Be sure to order early because Tara is also a teacher and orders may take up to two weeks.
She also loves custom orders so take advantage of designing your very own owl, bird or other cute animal.
Thanks Tara for the awesome birdie!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews