Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

It is another fabulous week of
"What I won Wednesday & Review."
 
What did I win this time?
Well, I won a standard camera strap from
 
a diva and 3 dudes design
found {HERE}.
 
Don't you love that name?
I sure do.

Here is what I chose from her fabulous Etsy store...
 


I ended up giving the camera strap to my sister, Cassie, who is a photographer.
She loved it!




Lisa from a diva and 3 dudes design is, "A thirty-something stay-at-home mom raising 3 dudes and a diva. She loves to learn new things; especially anything crafty!"
 
Lisa welcomes you to her Etsy shop by saying,
"All camera strap covers are made and ready to ship. Lens Cap Pocket and Padding included! Lens Luggage is custom created for you and may take a little longer to ship.

My camera strap covers are 3 inches wide and 30 inches long. The width of the camera strap is to accommodate the lens cap pocket, as most lens caps are between 2.5 and 3 inches wide. If you would like a custom size, please include this in the "notes to seller" section at checkout. I will gladly make a custom size camera strap for you at no extra charge."
 
Here are some examples of camera straps she sells...
 


Don't you love the ruffles?


Love this color-{Reversable opal}





Thank you so much Lisa! I love your camera straps.
 
If you are intereseted in purchasing a standard camera strap
check out Lisa's Etsy store found {HERE}.
It would make a perfect Christmas gift!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such a sweet review!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews