Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Try it Tuesday & Review

Thank you everyone for tuning into
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
I love reviewing new products especially when they are uplifting and heartfelt.
 
I had the opportunity of reviewing
Beverly Lewis' The Shunning DVD.
 


Here is the summary...

 
"Katie Lapp has always struggled with the rules that define her sheltered Amish community, but when a wealthy outsider begins asking questions about her family, Katie begins to wonder about her origins. What connection does this woman have to her life...and how will the unraveling secrets challenge Katie's faith? Beverly Lewis' The Shunning is a powerful, personal journey of discovery based on the famous novel by the New York times best-selling author."
 
Wow! Doesn't that sound amazing or what?
 
I loved this DVD. I can't wait to read the book to get all of the details. The Shunning is a heartfelt story of love and family. It was also shown on the Hallmark channel. I only wished that there were Hallmark commercials. If you are an "ER" fan, then you will love that Sherry Springfield (Dr. Susan Lewis) is in it. My favorite part of the movie was when Katie's father hugged her. That was such a touching moment. The only problem I had with the film was that it ended abruptly. I wanted to see more but I guess all good films have to end at some point.
 
If you are looking for a hearfelt film to watch, be sure to check out The Shunning.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews