Thursday, October 20, 2011

Try it Thursday & Review


Guess what?
It is another round of
"Try it Thursday & Review."
(I won't do this on Thursday every week but I couldn't wait)
 
I am having so much fun reviewing new products.
I love to share them with all of you.
 
This week, I was able to receive 30 Mixbook Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards.
 
Have you ever heard of
Mixbook
found {HERE}?
 


"Mixbook is the easy and fun way to make completely customizable photo books, cards, and calendars on the web – for free. With Mixbook, you aren’t limited to static pre-designed templates – our powerful design software gives you the freedom to lay out and design your creations to your heart’s content. We’ve dedicated ourselves to bringing you the best experience in creating photo products so that you can make keepsakes that truly reflect your vision. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Yours™."


 
Mixbook is perfect for photo books, photo calendars, birth announcements, invitations and stationary, digital scrapbooking, yearbooks and group gifts.

In my opinion, Mixbook is fantastic! I felt like I had complete freedom of my own design. I had a lot of fun switching photos, layouts, backgrounds and stickers. The possibilities were endless! I believe I had about five different holiday cards but finally decided on the Snowflake Season 5x7 flat card. So, if you are on our Christmas card list this year, you may or may not receive one.
 
Here is the finished product!
 I'm so proud of it.
Photobucket
 
Don't you just love my Christmas card?
I sure do!
My husband even thought he was funny when he said, "You spelled Elijah's name wrong."
He had me for a second but I double checked the spelling so I knew he was wrong.

Did you know that Mixbook is on facebook found {HERE}?
They can also be found on twitter found {HERE}.
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews