Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...are you ready for
"Sweetly Organize IT?"
 
Well, this week I wanted to show you that I re-organized my bathroom drawers.
I was so tired of them!
So, finally I went to work and even cleaned them out.
 
Wahoo!!
 
My son loves to get into the bottom two drawers so we shall see how long they will stay organized.
I also wanted to get rid of the things we don't normally use. I'm trying to "use up" shampoo, conditioner and lotion. I have so many samples and travel sized bottles. I just want to get rid of them.
 
BEFORE PHOTOS
 


Here is my drawer.


Here is Adrian's drawer.
(It may not seem dis-organized to some but to me it is)


Bottom drawer that Eli loves to play in.


Yuck!

AFTER PHOTOS


Now I am feeling much better.


Here is the after shot of Adrian's drawer.


So clean!


I love that I changed the countertops. It is so simple, I love it!

Have you re-organized your master bathroom? Please share your comments. I would love to hear them!

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews