Monday, October 17, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from
"Sweetly Made (Just for you)."

It is another wonderful week of
"Sweetly Organize IT."
Today, the "IT" is labeling glass jars.

I love to organize with labels. It helps everyone know where things go.
Plus, you won't hear, "Where are my chips," constantly because hubby can find them himself.

WAHOO!!!
First, I found these awesome glass jars at IKEA. The larger ones were $9.99, medium sized ones were $5.99 and the smaller sized one was $3.99.

Once I found the perfect jars, I used these fantastic labels I got from
Ginger Snap Crafts
found {HERE}.

Ginger also has an Etsy shop found {HERE} where you can purchase tons of awesome labels.


{Black & White labels}
Did you notice that she thanked me for my photo? Yes, I took this photo and it is in her Etsy store!

Here are some of her other fantastic lables...







So, go ahead and label EVERYTHING so you may be organized just like me.
This was a quick tip but works like a gem.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews