Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

I love
"Sweetly Organize IT"
because it motivates me to organize my home.
I found these awesome brown bins at Target for only $2.50 each.
They were located in the $1 section so be sure to check them out.
There were other fun fall colors but I stuck with boring ole' brown.

So, I decided it was time to organize my downstairs bathroom.
Believe me, it was a mess and it didn't look like this to begin with...



I didn't have a before photo because I was waiting for my battery charger.

I basically used one bin for toilet paper (enough to fit in the bin) and cleaning supplies/soap in the other bin. I folded an extra towel and stuck it in the middle. And of course I have my handy dandy plunger behind one of the bins just in case.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews