Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought
it would be fun to show you my Halloween decorations for
"Sweetly Made Saturday."
 


I made these jars at Super Saturday (a church activity just for the women). I chose the easiest project. All I had to do was stick the vinyl labels (Eye of Newt, Bat Wings, Spider Legs, Moldy Bones and Prickled Pumpkin) on the jars. Easy!


The RIP sign just doesn't stay put outside so I brought it inside.


I made the BOO and Give Thanks sign at the last RS activity.



Do you remember seeing the EEK sign?


Here are some other Halloween decorations that I had around the home.
I believe the Subway Art is from Eighteen25 found {HERE}.

Hope you enjoyed seeing all of my Halloween decorations.
Happy Halloween!

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews