Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

This is a special week of
"Sweetly Made Saturday,"
  because I'm happy to announce that
I am the newest designer for
Bowdabra. 

Have you heard of Bowdabra?

"Well, Sandy Sandler is a corporate gift expert and creator of the Bowdabra® bow-making tool. Her products are designed to help the “creatively-challenged” create beautiful crafts, accessories, and home décor."
 
I was contacted by Sarah Forhan, Editor-in-Chief & Head Crafting Guru. She asked if I'd like to be a designer for the Bowdabra blog found {HERE}. My answer was a definite YES. 
 
Please check out my design page {HERE}.
 



 
The Bowdabra and Mini-Bowdabra are wonderful tools to make beautiful bows. There are a variety of ways to use them and I'm excited to show you my tutorials. I'll be doing two tutorials a month and my first one is TODAY. Wahoo! I'll be showing you how to use tins, cellophane cookie bags and the Bowdabra for gift wrapping. Here is the finished product! Go {HERE} for the entire tutorial.
 



 
So, go on over to Bowdabra and check it out. I'm sure they would love your company and comments.
There are some fantastic crafts especially for the holidays.
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Total Pageviews