Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

Yippee! It is
"Sweetly Made Saturday."
 
What did I make?
 
Well, I thought I would switch it up a bit and show something I made for
Halloween.
 
Here is what I made...
 


SUPPLIES:
-3 pieces of background paper
-Three frames (preferably black)
-Three letters to spell EEK (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
-green paint/glitter (the kind I bought was too light so be sure it is a darker green)
-paint brush
-Paper cutter
-glue gun




Step 1:

First, use the glass from the frame to trace the paper.
 


Step 2:
Use a paper cutter to cut what you traced in step 1.


Do steps 1 & 2 till you have all three pages.


This was my first attempt. The green paint/glitter that I used was too light.


So, be sure to have bright green glitter.


Once you sprinkled the glitter on each letter, lay out on a newspaper or scrap piece of paper.



Next, use your glue gun to glue the letters to each paper.


So pretty!


Then place each paper in the frame. Wahoo!
Instant Halloween decor!
 Perfect timing.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. so fun. I need to make some of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Emilee! I have added it to my Pinterest so I can remember to make these!! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews