Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from
Sweetly Made (Just for you).
For "What I won Wednesday & Review,"
I wanted to highlight one of my favorite Etsy shops called
SewMuch2Luv
found {HERE}.
 
Karen is skilled at sewing and I was lucky enough to win...
 




Look at the detail and handwork! Wow!

I love my owlie! I sometimes let my son play with owlie but I definitely want to keep him safe.
I know he is supposed to be a pincushion but I can't image sticking anything in him.
The fun thing about owlie is that they are all different. So, my owlie was meant "just for me."

Here is another owlie that is made in the SewMuch2Luv shop.




Remember when I received this vintage lace tissue cover?


I love her polka dot strawberries hostess apron found {HERE}. So cute.

So, be sure to check out SewMuch2Luv. You won't be disappointed.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilee!

    Thanks so much for such a sweet post and I appreciate the link to my shop. I'm so happy that you love your owlie :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilee!

    Thanks so much for your sweet post and I appreciate the link to my etsy shop :) I'm so happy that you love your owlie!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews